SIL Flux designed for used with all Silver Brazing Alloy at temperature up to 800°C (1470°F). It contains fluoride and borates.
• Base metal should be cleaned thoroughly to remove all dirt, grease, oxide and other impurities
• After soldering, brazing or welding, remove excess flux with hot water
• Keep container closed when not in use
|Compliance||0-F-499D (Type B), SAE-AWS3410H, AWS Type FB3A|
• Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing, using safety goggles, rubber gloves, and rubber apron.
• As an added precaution, wash hands thoroughly after use
• Vapour is harmful thus require maintain adequate ventilation, exhaust at work to keep fumes and gases from your face
• In case of contact with eyes, flush freely with water and contact physician.
• If swallowed, drink large quantities of milk or water & call physician immediately.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x SIL Welding Silver Brazing Flux Powder 250g
|Accessories Type||Flux Powder|