ARALDITE Standard 90 Minutes Epoxy Adhesive Glue is a strong, solvent-free adhesive suitable for all materials, ideal for durable bonding and repairs. Perfect for complicated jobs which require adjustment thanks to a long working time.
- Bonds metal, wood, masonry, ceramics, glass, dry concrete, chipboard, leather, cardboard, fabric, rubber and most plastics (except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon®).
- Super-strong gap-filling epoxy adhesive for household, workshop, industry and repairs, etc
- Water-proof and chemical-resistant
- Long work life and easy to use
|Net content||2 x 15ml|
GOOD TO KNOW
- Make sure surfaces are clean and free from dust, corrosion, dirt and grease.
- For optimum bonding, slightly roughen surfaces with sandpaper and degrease metals with a suitable solvent.
- During assembly apply light pressure to the joint until set (clamps, tape) around 8 hours.
- Allow 14 hours to attain full strength before rough handling or sanding.
HOW TO APPLY
Araldite® Standard is a strong 2-component epoxy with long working time. Parts repositionable for 80 minutes. Oil, chemical and impact resistant. High temperature resistance (-30°C to 65°C). Withstands rough handling. Do not use to repair or bond items that will contact food or drink. Not recommended for bonding rear-view mirrors to car windscreens.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x ARALDITE Resins (blue)
1x ARALDITE Hardener (white)
1x Mini scraper