With a diverse offering that ranges from widely-used general purpose vises to the most popular specialty vises, IRWIN® vises are built to handle any job.
The impressive, versatile line of vises from IRWIN is designed with the most sought-after features to fit every application, from the garage workbench to the factory floor. Whether used for cutting, screwing, drilling, planning, sanding, or just holding, there is an IRWIN vise that’s perfect for the any type of holding application. Designed and manufactured to the highest standards, and built with the best available materials, IRWIN vises are available in a variety of styles, jaw widths, jaw capacities, base types, and clamping forces.
- Replaceable hardened steel jaws
- Fused steel handle bends before vise can be overstressed
- Machined steel mainscrew with rolled two-start acme thread for wear-resistance and smooth operation
- Fully-machined on all load-bearing surfaces
- Internal SG nut takes load, secures and aligns mainscrew. Can be replaced when worn, saving cost of replacement of whole vise body
- Safety stop prevents slide from accidentally separating from body
- Lip on back body guides filings and fragments away from the slide
|Model||T5 Mechanic Vise|
|Jaw Width||5 inch|
|Weight||24kg / 53lbs|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x IRWIN T5 Record Mechanics Vises 5"
|Jaw Width (Inch)||5"|