Original WD-40 Multi-Use Product 382ml Lubricant Aerosol. 277ml WD-40 package allows anyone to go for greater working range compared to 191ml.
WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything.
- Lubricates: Lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- Penetrates: Loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- Clean : Gets under grease, grime and gunk. Also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, sticker and excess bonding material.
- Protects : Protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
- Displaces Moisture : it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
|Appearance||Aerosol: Aerosolized Liquid|
|Color||Light amber cloudy liquid|
|Freeze Point/Pour Point||<-81° F (-63° C)(ASTM D-97)|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100° F (38° C)||2.8 cSt|
|Specific Gravity @ 77° F (25° C)||0.81|
|Boiling Point (initial)||360° F (183° C)|
|Flash Point||138° F (59° C)(TCC)|
|Percent Volatile||70-75% by weight|
|VOCs||24.5% by weight|
|Lower Flammability Limit||0.6%|
|Upper Flammability Limit||8.0%|
|Vapor Pressure||Aerosol: 95-115 psi @ 70° F (21° C)|
|Size||277ml / 9.3 fl.oz|
- Operating Temperature: -60° F to 300° F (-50° C to 150° C)
- Dielectric Strength: 38,000 volts per 0.10 inch
- Solubility in Water: Insoluble
- Kb Value: 25
- Wet Film Thickness: 50 um (0.002 inch)
- Coverage: 600-1000 ft2 per gal
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
WD-40 Multi-Use Product 277ml Aerosol