Direct-Drive, Oil lubrication oil compressors are designed for DIY market with a variety of home and automotive work. These compressors can drive spray guns, impact wrenches, nail guns and other tools. Wet compressed air (<8 bar) can be suplied by this compressor. Set up a water filter or air dryer between compressor and power tools if the power tools need dry air.
- Pressure Switch: Auto/Off Switch, in the AUTO position, compressor shuts off automatically when tank pressure reaches maximum preset pressure (0.8Mpa) and runs automatically when tank pressure reaches the minimum preset pressure (about 0.6Mpa). In the OFF position, compressor will not operate. The switch should be in OFF position when connecting or disconnecting the power cord from electrical outlet or when changing air tools.
- Regulator: Use to adjust pressure of outlet to fitting air power tools
- Safety Valve: Release compressed air automatically when pressure in tank exceeds allowing pressure
- Discharge Pipe: Discharge pipe connects pump head and check valve. It is hot when compressor is running. To avoid grievious burn, never touch discharge Pipe.
- Check Valve: Check valve is one-way valve allowing compressed air go ahead to the tank, but prevent compressed air in tank back to pump.
- Handle and wheels: Designed to move the compressor easily
|Input Voltage||240V AC|
|Tank Capacity||30 Litres|
|Maximum Air delivery||5.6CFM|
|Reference Measurement at 40PSI||3.9CFM|
|Reference Measurement at 90PSI||3.1CFM|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x EZYLIF HED30T Oil-less Air Compressor 30L
1x Operating Manual
|Power Type||Corded Electric|
|Voltage (V)||230V Single Phase|
|Lubrication Type||Oil-less / Oil Free|
|Tank Capacity (L)||30 L|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||115|
|Heavy/Light Duty||Light Duty|